Moon landing - photographic evidence?

Of the 12 men that walked on the Moon only 3 are dead and the others are around 80 years old.

Perhaps the CIA forgot to bump off the #1 witnesses?

Is that where he got 25% from? 25% of astronauts and not people involved in the moon landing?

so are we now claiming that 3 of them died mysteriously? I hadn't read anything about this before.

The thing that makes me laugh about this particular conspiracy is that literally hundreds of thousands of people were involved in the missions. It would have actually been much easier to really land on the Moon, Mars even, than to get all those people to remain secret and maintain such a huge conspiracy.

I know that I wouldn't remain silent if I was involved, and everybody I have asked has said the same. I suspect everybody posting here would say the same. Only an idiot can really imagine that all the surviving astronauts would sacrifice their own integrity to defend a corrupt Government that no longer exists, never mind all the hundreds of thousands of scientists and engineers. :loopy:

mythbusters did a special about this 2 weeks ago and proved that all the photo' were 100% possible within the moons enviroment

Very interesting. It was all totally busted.

The most interesting thing is the Mythbusters' comment in the second part which is that all these conspiracy theorists have moaned about all these issues for years and yet NONE of them ever bothered to test whether their theories were possible.

Sounds like anyone on the SF lately?

Absolute tosh, sorry.

Is it? Please explain. No need to apologise.

I've no idea why he thinks what you said is tosh either.

I'm very confident that the flag has not been photographed from the earth as it's beyond the bounds of what we're currently able to do.

Of the 12 men that walked on the Moon only 3 are dead and the others are around 80 years old.

Perhaps the CIA forgot to bump off the #1 witnesses?

If you were half as clever as you think you were you would be able to read a couple of sentences and actually respond to whats been said rather than making something up.

I notice you didnt acyually give us the reasons why you think rubber and plactic suits WOULD endure a walk on the moon when its quite obvious they wouldnt survive unless you know of a suit made at that time you could survive in your oven in :)

Get back inline with the other blinkered sheep matey

If you were half as clever as you think you were you would be able to read a couple of sentences and actually respond to whats been said rather than making something up.

I notice you didnt acyually give us the reasons why you think rubber and plactic suits WOULD endure a walk on the moon when its quite obvious they wouldnt survive unless you know of a suit made at that time you could survive in your oven in :)

You pretty much discounted anything that your credibility when you said +500 degrees and -500 degrees.

See that thing going wooosh over your head? That's science that is. That's what it looks like.

Are you a genuine 'I don't believe we ever went to the moon' nutter then or what?

If you're claiming that people didn't it's you who bears the onus of providing the evidence.

Archived