Moon landing - photographic evidence?

If you were half as clever as you think you were you would be able to read a couple of sentences and actually respond to whats been said rather than making something up.

I notice you didnt acyually give us the reasons why you think rubber and plactic suits WOULD endure a walk on the moon when its quite obvious they wouldnt survive unless you know of a suit made at that time you could survive in your oven in :)

Get back inline with the other blinkered sheep matey

OR... Instead of posting ignorant ubertosh (an actual word invented for posters like this), you could actually learn something about space suits and how they work.

You know, instead of bleating, you could learn about things like water-cooling nylon, neoprene, aluminized mylar and layers of dacron.

And that's not even getting into the kapton, teflon, and kevlar.

You could actually learn this stuff. If you liked! Instead of bleating out ignorance...

Heres the science Tony,explained nice and simple

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_suit

. This spacesuit is capable of protecting the astronaut from temperatures ranging from -156 °C to +121 °C[citation needed].

http://lunarscience.nasa.gov/kids/moon_temperature

What is the temperature on the Moon?

Because the Moon has no atmosphere to block some of the Sun's light or to help trap heat, the temperature on the Moon's surface ranges from extremely hot during the day to extremely cold at night. During the day the temperature on the Moon can reach 253 Fahrenheit (123 Celsius), while at night it can drop to -387 Fahrenheit (-233 Celsius). The Earth, which has an atmosphere, has a much more comfortable range of temperatures

Yea, I understand science. You don't, or you made a series of mistakes.

Wasnt it about 25% of people involved in the NASA thing at the time met mystyrious (accidental) deaths?

Man on the moon ha ha indeed! They would all be dead by radiation effects by now and the rubber and plastic suits they wore in +500 deg out of the shade and -500 deg temperatures would have melted but dont let common sense get in the way of a good movie

Which is it, error or ignorance?

Because the Moon has no atmosphere to block some of the Sun's light or to help trap heat, the temperature on the Moon's surface ranges from extremely hot during the day to extremely cold at night. During the day the temperature on the Moon can reach 253 Fahrenheit (123 Celsius), while at night it can drop to -387 Fahrenheit (-233 Celsius). The Earth, which has an atmosphere, has a much more comfortable range of temperatures

/sigh. If you'd bothered to look up the time during the lunar landing you'd know it was just after sunrise, when, amazingly, like here on Earth, the temperatures are much more moderate.

It's hardly rocket science. Next question...

I've no idea why he thinks what you said is tosh either.

I'm very confident that the flag has not been photographed from the earth as it's beyond the bounds of what we're currently able to do.

Gram?'s just trolling. Or suffering from the effects of the 50-70 pints he drinks a night. He does know a lot about stuff but only from secretive sources he's unable to reveal though.

Well you've just convinced me that my existence must be a conspiracy. The temperature on Earth varies between - 89.2 and + 57.8 Celsius, and I have been brainwashed to believe that I am sat here typing this wearing only a t-shirt.

:hihi:

Wasnt it about 25% of people involved in the NASA thing at the time met mystyrious (accidental) deaths?

Man on the moon ha ha indeed! They would all be dead by radiation effects by now and the rubber and plastic suits they wore in +500 deg out of the shade and -500 deg temperatures would have melted but dont let common sense get in the way of a good movie

The suits worn by the astronauts were made by a company called Hamilton Standard, which is located less than 5 miles from my home. Several of their very capable engineers and technicians are friends of mine, they're so brilliant, they even know how to spell mysterious. I showed them your post, and they asked me to thank you for the joke. It was a joke, wasn't it? No! I apologize:hihi:

The suits worn by the astronauts were made by a company called Hamilton Standard, which is located less than 5 miles from my home. Several of their very capable engineers and technicians are friends of mine, they're so brilliant, they even know how to spell mysterious. I showed them your post, and they asked me to thank you for the joke. It was a joke, wasn't it? No! I apologize:hihi:

Tell your mates we appreciate their work. :thumbsup:

Archived