Moon landing - photographic evidence?

By the way, you won't happen to have a telescope picture lying around somewhere off the american flag planted in the moon by the yanks by any chance, will you?

One taken from earth? No that is not currently possible, as has been explained to you already several times by others. And like I said, even if I did have one you'd only say it was shopped.

You give your hand away with your comment about the myth busters. You shouldn't watch too much telly, it's bad for you.

And being in a care home and lacking the social life are no excuse for it.

You should stop it, it is a filthy habit.

wow, personal attacks, how surprising, after you'd been so mature up to now, I'm honestly shocked. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what could the guys from mythbusters have done that's made you so mad you'd like to see them die a slow painful death?

Could you try being more evasive please, for a second there I got the impression that you might actually answer my question.

Evasive as you are?

If I had any intention of answering I would have done so. Go on, do some work you don't want people to think you are idle

Archived