Is SF a playground for conspiracy theorists?

I quoted a post that mentioned the indignation of some if you dispute their alleged beliefs. Please keep up :D

Sorry I just don't see the link between Spiritualists and Conspiracy Theorists.

Sorry I just don't see the link between Spiritualists and Conspiracy Theorists.

Both are fantasists walking around all day with heads full of imaginary events. That good enough for you or do you want some more?

And if you query them they spit at you with the self righteous anger of the knowing prophet to the dimwitted 'sheeple'.

Exactly, this is the behaviour I was talking about. I wonder if there's something about it in the SF TOS.

Both are fantasists walking around all day with heads full of imaginary events. That good enough for you or do you want some more?

That pretty much describes everyone m8, I still don't see how we've managed to jump from conspiracy theory into the realms of religion.

So now we are going to lump everyone as conspiracy theorists and spiritualist because everyone walks around all day fantasising with heads full of imaginary events.

The world would be a different place if people didn't fit that description indeed.

That pretty much describes everyone m8, I still don't see how we've managed to jump from conspiracy theory into the realms of religion.

So now we are going to lump everyone as conspiracy theorists and spiritualist because everyone walks around all day fantasising with heads full of imaginary events.

The world would be a different place if people didn't fit that description indeed.

sigh...

Some have already mentioned a link. Although this was not my initial intention. I was trying to assert that both spiritualists and conspiracy theorists react in the same way to any sort of questioning. ie anyone who doesn't believe it all, is in some way avoiding the truth...

At the end of the day, anyone who believes in the 911/7/7 or faked moon landings theories is certifiable and should be ignored and avoided really. Acknowledging them only gives them a form of credibility. These theories have as much credibility as saying lizards control everything.

Archived