5 Month old daughter injured by tesco!!

You know, i quite respected you as a poster here, but not anymore.

Another repeat, weve had that 1 too, really running low now!!!

I dint ask for respect..........Blood!

[...] and then slammed back and hit my daughter above her left eye, she immediately started really crying and screaming which she would.

[...]

I then went over to customer services and called assistant manager who put it all down in accident report book and checked cctv, which u could see it happening in all its horribleness.

We then left tesco with daisy still crying and went to her gp

I'm a bit confused by this bit. But since I don't have children (as is often mentioned, and as is in this thread) so I wouldn't know...

It takes ages to access and find the right CCTV footage, and fill in forms. My concern at the time wouldn't be proving things there and then, it would be my screaming, damaged, and bruised child, who had just been struck in the face by a double barrier.

As I say, no kids so I don't know.

I'm a bit confused by this bit. But since I don't have children (as is often mentioned, and as is in this thread) so I wouldn't know...

It takes ages to access and find the right CCTV footage, and fill in forms. My concern at the time wouldn't be proving things there and then, it would be my screaming, damaged, and bruised child, who had just been struck in the face by a double barrier.

As I say, no kids so I don't know.

cctv monitors are on security desk where officer sits, which is next to the barrier.

Archived