5 Month old daughter injured by tesco!!

more fool you then, yes we have adopted the usa's tendancy to claim for anything, thing is someone will claim against you at some point even though you feel they dont deserve to, and your insurance will suffer as a result.

Other people are not going to stop claiming its a fact of life now.

Maybe for you, but i have my self respect, shame you sold yours.

Very true and also true about oilcap, ive seen his sort on radio and im sure ive seen him fiddling.....................with barriers in tesco!!!

Are you saying you are a double act then - he fiddles them in time for you to push your kid through.

Nice little earner till it unravels I guess.

i dont know, are you qualified to ask me if im qualified to ask that and How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could If a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Think im going off subject now!!!

Maybe for you, but i have my self respect, shame you sold yours.
lol self respect? id say its more likely your stuck in the 1970's, i've sold nothing, move with the times as said before everyone claims now its all swings and roundabouts you claim and sometime in the future someone claims unjustly against you, its already happened to me and my son, in my sons case he was basically bullied into claiming responsabilty for a minor accident which the 3rd party then claimed whiplash and severe back spasms, though when he was holding my lad up against a wall threatening him he seemed perfectly ok untill a paramedic arrived and he suddenly couldnt walk right, but hey lets all take the tr011 philosiphy and let everyone sh*t on us from a great height.

lol self respect? id say its more likely your stuck in the 1970's, i've sold nothing, move with the times as said before everyone claims now its all swings and roundabouts you claim and sometime in the future someone claims unjustly against you, its already happened to me and my son, in my sons case he was basically bullied into claiming responsabilty for a minor accident which the 3rd party then claimed whiplash and severe back spasms, though when he was holding my lad up against a wall threatening him he seemed perfectly ok untill a paramedic arrived and he suddenly couldnt walk right, but hey lets all take the tr011 philosiphy and let everyone sh*t on us from a great height.

Hes prob into a bit of scat??

Hes the scatman

Archived