5 Month old daughter injured by tesco!!

people have done that already, 1 of my freinds had it happen to her 3 weeks ago and it is still not fixed!!!

One of your friends told you that their child was hit by this barrier 3 weeks ago? Then you went through it? :confused:

]the legal action can take around 4 months, how many more will it happen to in that time???

oh yea, forgot they cant stretch to that much, what would you do??? 20 grand or double club card points!!?????

So you're going for the 4 month approach, how many more will happen in this time? You said it yourself, see above ^^

I don't a problem with the post 2. Record the conversation and tell them so at the beginning of the call.

tesco makes billions of pounds per anum and i expect they have paid out for a hell of a lot less than what has happened in your case.

So suing should be based on a companies profits, and personal opinions?

One of your friends told you that their child was hit by this barrier 3 weeks ago? Then you went through it? :confused:

So you're going for the 4 month approach, how many more will happen in this time? You said it yourself, see above ^^

I don't a problem with the post 2. Record the conversation and tell them so at the beginning of the call.

So suing should be based on a companies profits, and personal opinions?

It was her not a child!!!!

Look Mattoo, like i said, take your gold coin, ask for this thread to be deleted, admire your bank balance in a year or two, just don't look for sympathy or respect, there's non available, especially when your robbing someone for 20 grand for a bruise.

Move on.

Archived