Facebook is it time for me to move on?

I really am not getting on with it lately, I keep deactivating my account... What are your views on facebook?

I started facebook at 23 years old, im 27 now and it doesn't interest me any more... maybe I just have silly friends who don't interest me anymore... what do ppl think of fb? it fks me off lol

If you don't want to use it, don't use it. Make sure you have got contact details of people you wish to stay in contact with.

Out of 240+, that would be about 3 people then tbh m8. What a load of crap it is.

Facebook can be like crack. It's no good, yet I still can't help but to use it.

When I say use it, I never make status updates, I rarely upload pictures, rarely post anything, it makes me cringe the amount of attention seeking I see on there....

John Smith had a great time with @Jane Brown today xx. Very interesting I'm glad to know this piece of useful information, and so is everyone else by the look of all the 'like' comments on this garbage. Obviously they couldn't tell the other person thmselves this in person, it is far more important to let everyone else know.

Jane Smith is at Yates wid d gurls tym 2 get hamered. but i dred cumin bk 2 an empty hous wen i get bak xxxx Excellent. I fancy a new TV and DVD player. I think I'll go help myself to your goods while you're not at home.

Utter dribble, and I have got nothing but bad things to say about it, yet I still go on. :loopy:

Facebook can be like crack. It's no good, yet I still can't help but to use it.

When I say use it, I never make status updates, I rarely upload pictures, rarely post anything, it makes me cringe the amount of attention seeking I see on there....

John Smith had a great time with @Jane Brown today xx. Very interesting I'm glad to know this piece of useful information, and so is everyone else by the look of all the 'like' comments on this garbage. Obviously they couldn't tell the other person thmselves this in person, it is far more important to let everyone else know.

Jane Smith is at Yates wid d gurls tym 2 get hamered. but i dred cumin bk 2 an empty hous wen i get bak xxxx Excellent. I fancy a new TV and DVD player. I think I'll go help myself to your goods while you're not at home.

Utter dribble, and I have got nothing but bad things to say about it, yet I still go on. :loopy:

My niece often update with such gems as "just had lunch, roll on tea".

Her best one was "off to bed now so wont see replies till the morning". :hihi:

My niece often update with such gems as "just had lunch, roll on tea".

Her best one was "off to bed now so wont see replies till the morning". :hihi:

:hihi: I guess that might be why I go on. It actually does amuse me the utter nonsense that people write.

I do have a slight giggle at the females who have broken up with their partner, then proceed to 'like' 20 different pages about how they don't care one bit and they are getting on with their life. Next day their profile is updated to say they are back in a relationship with said person.

:hihi: I guess that might be why I go on. It actually does amuse me the utter nonsense that people write.

I do have a slight giggle at the females who have broken up with their partner, then proceed to 'like' 20 different pages about how they don't care one bit and they are getting on with their life. Next day their profile is updated to say they are back in a relationship with said person.

I hate it, but use it grudgingly to keep up to date with overseas friends.

I always have chat offline though, if i don't some idiot i added for god only knows what reason mugs me for an hour of my time.

It usually goes like this.

"Hi, what you up to".

Me: "nothing".

"Me either".

Me: "I have to go now as i'm real busy". :hihi:

Archived