Speed camera detector - which one?

Guest brownd95

Actually yes there is. It's called perverting the course of justice; trying to prevent the law enforcement authorities from catching people who are breaking the law.

Dont you mean stopping the police/government (whichever one has their hand in our wallets) filling their coffers with motorists cash .:nod::nod:

its not speed cameras thats needed its cameras that stop motorists doing 30mph in national speed limit, most of them dont realise its 60mph, i live in a rural area and its 60 everywhere even going through some built up areas, why do motorists slow down when a sign flashes at 30 its not a speed camera, why do motorists slow to 30 when its a 50 in force, just cus theres a camera?

Dont you mean stopping the police/government (whichever one has their hand in our wallets) filling their coffers with motorists cash .:nod::nod:

But only the stupid motorists who think it's OK to break the law.

its not speed cameras thats needed its cameras that stop motorists doing 30mph in national speed limit, most of them dont realise its 60mph, i live in a rural area and its 60 everywhere even going through some built up areas, why do motorists slow down when a sign flashes at 30 its not a speed camera, why do motorists slow to 30 when its a 50 in force, just cus theres a camera?

What are you talking about, those signs are to warn you whether or not you're within legal speed limit. Don't be a p*****r, those doing less than limit can be irritating but only if you let them get to you because you are an impatient motorist. That's how road rage can start:hihi::love:

Or they are driving to the conditions they are encountering. Just because the speed limit is 50 or 60, it doesn't automatically mean it is safe to travel at that speed.

Ive been told there is an effective spray which works on the lense of the speed camera effectivelly ..................... its called black spray paint , ( so ive been told ):suspect:

:hihi: Or throw tyres around and set and fire is the technique I do believe was used on the one at the bottom of Renishaw hill. Somebody was obviously a bit miffed the camera had flashed them.

:hihi: Or throw tyres around and set and fire is the technique I do believe was used on the one at the bottom of Renishaw hill. Somebody was obviously a bit miffed the camera had flashed them.

I take it you have seen those lovely rubber necklaces those nasty cash collectors are sometimes seen sporting. :)

Archived