Nuisance Kids On Mothers Property

I'm as good as a Doberman luv, and I own four of the most powerful air pistols in the world, I would never consider using them against a human being, other than beating them over the head with one.

Get a grip mate, you're an old man, not an action hero lol.

How can he give them permission to play on her property? :loopy:

Obviously I'm not sure of the layout of the area, but could you help her to put a fence up to stop them getting so close to her house?

It's a corner bungalow with a three foot wall around it, the bungalow stands at the same level as the top of the wall. I like your idea of the fence, we are just about to have some gates fitted by a fencing company, I will get them to give me a quote.

Many thanks.

I'm as good as a Doberman luv, and I own four of the most powerful air pistols in the world, I would never consider using them against a human being, other than beating them over the head with one.

There's a recently retired police officer who lives near her, I might just see if he can suggest something.

Oh apologies I didn't realise you were 'kind of a big deal' :cool:

Archived