Nuisance Kids On Mothers Property

Ok, whatever. I was trying to be helpful with my suggestions of getting a dog or an airgun, lord knows an asbo won't help you. I think if you read back you will find you are the one being the smartarse, 'luv'.

You have never tried to be helpful, and as for airguns, have a go with a Weihrauch HW45 set to max UK power, you will find it very interesting 'luv'. :hihi:

i would write and warn him of all the glass and other items which would endanger his children.I would also write and infom the insurance company that your neighbour is recklees and giving children consent to trespass.I would also remind him of his responsibility to respect your mothers property.Place valuable itms which his kids may damage and send him the bill.If he rents the house tell his landlord.If he owns it find out his morgtgage provider and warn them of his conduct.Be a nuisance to him.Ultimately rehouse mum and let her home out to a group of Hells Angels etc. and give him the same.You will grind him down in the end I am sure.If he has not the bottle to sort his kids out he will fold.Sorry if these seems abrasive but thats me when politeness is misconstrued as weakness.

Archived