The end is nigh..

Oh, I've done some research and here's what he (Uber crackpot / religious nut Harold Camping) had to say about the exact time of the cRapture.

... [Camping reads various passages from the Book of Revelation describing the Rapture.] In other words, when we get to May 21 on the calendar in any city or country in the world, and the clock says about — this is based on other verses in the Bible — when the clock says about 6 p.m., there’s going to be this tremendous earthquake that’s going to make the last earthquake in Japan seem like nothing in comparison.

I'm DYING TO know what he says once it's all over and absolutely nothing magical has happened whatsoever.

Yeah, sadly. It is. The texts clearly state that it's when it reaches 6:00pm anywhere in the world.

Well it's way past that now, and it's 6:00pm in Australia.

So it's all a big nothing :(

Frankly, I'm disappointed!

Yeah, sadly. It is. The texts clearly state that it's when it reaches 6:00pm anywhere in the world. Well it's way past that now, and it's 6:00pm in Australia. So it's all a big nothing :( Frankly, I'm disappointed!
Wellllll, you never know! I might just drive along to the shop with the sunroof open.

Just in case I've won the ballot and turn out to be one of the Raptured :o

Oh, wait ... erm, what happens to them? I might not want to go ... :help:

I'm DYING TO know what he says once it's all over and absolutely nothing magical has happened whatsoever.

He could learn a thing or two from the Jehovas Witness cult after their numerous precise, yet failed, predictions.

:hihi:

Archived