The end is nigh..

Is anyone else thinking about the Pope on Family Guy saying ''Heeee's a cooking somethin' up''

We still have 2012 (December 23rd) to look forward to...

Now that will bring all the numpties out en masse!

It was meant as a joke, you know irony!

I thought everyone knew that irony doesn't work on the internets! :rolleyes:

John X

Take no notice of me. I'm just not with it today. Someone else pulled me for being slow on another forum in much the same way.

/is miles away

Is anyone else thinking about the Pope on Family Guy saying ''Heeee's a cooking somethin' up''

Did anyone see the pope interviewing the crew of the space shuttle on the news last night? The astronauts were all blokes who were bald or had short hair. The only woman had long hair which being weightless made a crazy afro and she looked like Sideshow Bob.

Watch it here, but fast forward to 3.00 minutes as the beginning is just the pope waffling on.

John X

We still have 2012 (December 23rd) to look forward to...

Now that will bring all the numpties out en masse!

I'm not buying any Xmas presents next year - I'm totally 'convinced' the world's gonna end... :suspect:

For all we know the world might end tomorrow - there might be an asteroid with our name on it hurtling towards us as we speak - so live life to the full and enjoy every day you're given as if it was your last.

For all we know the world might end tomorrow - there might be an asteroid with our name on it hurtling towards us as we speak - so live life to the full and enjoy every day you're given as if it was your last.

Would you go to work if it was your last day on earth?

Archived