Shops refuse to sell Harry Potter toys

I love this bit:

" "Look, we're a Christian company, we don't believe in teaching children evil".

'I felt insulted as if he was trying to brand me or my son evil.

'I replied saying that I didn't teach my son evil - he just wanted to buy some Lego.'

I can just imagine the confused look on the parents face. Right out of a comedy sketch.

I bet the shop is full of Airfix glue together tanks and B52 bombers.

:hihi::hihi: So true, and so funny|

What toys did you play with that made you turn out the way you did Mel?:hihi:

A hobby horse?:roll:;)

I love this bit:

" "Look, we're a Christian company, we don't believe in teaching children evil".

'I felt insulted as if he was trying to brand me or my son evil.

'I replied saying that I didn't teach my son evil - he just wanted to buy some Lego.'

I can just imagine the confused look on the parents face. Right out of a comedy sketch.

I bet the shop is full of Airfix glue together tanks and B52 bombers.

Did they sell fags?

because theres been THOUSANDS of anti muslim threads over the years and heres one thats almost identical to a recent.....ish one by a different religion

and highlights the fact its NOT ONLY muslims who can be extremist, and no this ISNT a cue to start another muslim did this did that thread, this is about certain extremist christians

I said, why are you trying to even the score

well tbh i meant poisoning the minds from the youtube link but the store owner is still an extremist and yes they can sell what they like.................unless of course they happen to be muslim then all hell breaks out

He is an extremist for not selling a particular toy?

Have you lowered the bar of what can be considered extremist, just so you can include this Christian? I think it's very unwise calling him an extremist which is the same description used for murderers, or do we call those extreme extremists now?

Archived