Are you prepared for zombie apocalypse?

today i was trying to think, where in sheffield would i go to get weapons?

Back in the day id go to Suggs sport on pinstone street for the baseball bats and air rifles. no idea now?

i presume a sports direct would be out of town? meadowhell? and so a dangerous place to get to without weaponary

Hand tools Sheffield Ltd.

https://www.handtoolssheffield.co.uk

Machetes, knives, scythes, axes, canes, rope and a wheelbarrow to put it all in :)

today i was trying to think, where in sheffield would i go to get weapons?

Back in the day id go to Suggs sport on pinstone street for the baseball bats and air rifles. no idea now?

i presume a sports direct would be out of town? meadowhell? and so a dangerous place to get to without weaponary

Decathlon for me. Has loads of useful stuff from weapons to body armor.

Good luck with that.

I'll be off to one of the TA or other military facilities dotted around Sheffield to pick up an SA80 and a good supply of ammo.

Did you ever see the Mythbusters episode where they faced off against zombies with an axe and a pistol? Came to the conclusion that axe was best, even after it was re-run due to complaints.

Now admittedly an axe probably wouldn't be as good as a machine gun. But even so the general concensus that your best option was a chainsaw. So I'll take one of those please. Maybe with a little machine pistol on the side for back up.

Did you ever see the Mythbusters episode where they faced off against zombies with an axe and a pistol? Came to the conclusion that axe was best, even after it was re-run due to complaints.

Now admittedly an axe probably wouldn't be as good as a machine gun. But even so the general concensus that your best option was a chainsaw. So I'll take one of those please. Maybe with a little machine pistol on the side for back up.

Anything with moving parts or relying upon consumable fuel/ammo will only be useful for a short time.

Anything with moving parts or relying upon consumable fuel/ammo will only be useful for a short time.

Whilst anything that requires physical effort will only be useful until you get tired...