What are you cursed with?

A memory that holds on to the most meaningless and pointless things (as well as the important ones) for aeons!

I can remember phone numbers from 30 years ago, people's car registrations from their car before the one before last, song lyrics from songs that I really should be too young to remember, dates for anniversaries that nobody is bothered about (really trivial things) and the like.

I regularly have comments from the rest of the admin team about wanting a brain like mine, when something is reported and it's a bit vague but links to someone else who did something similar 2 years ago and I remember who it was and how it was sorted.

Me too, I have a knack for remembering car registration numbers; I could reel off the reg number of every car we've ever owned, which is really pointless.

I'm good at remembering birthdays too, even for people I haven't seen for ten years.

my girlfriend is a scarily good judge of character and can make her mind up about someone within 5 minutes of meeting them, but most of the time people (including me) berate her for not giving people a chance. She's rarely wrong though

my girlfriend is a scarily good judge of character and can make her mind up about someone within 5 minutes of meeting them, but most of the time people (including me) berate her for not giving people a chance. She's rarely wrong though

I'm quite good at this too, its like intuition. Sometimes you just know that you don't like someone, and my suspicions are usually right. Either that or I just don't trust anyone!

I'm quite good at this too, its like intuition. Sometimes you just know that you don't like someone, and my suspicions are usually right. Either that or I just don't trust anyone!

:hihi:, maybe. She does like some people though

Archived