Is it right that Ken Booth wants to turn Millmoor into a dog track?

I was in my local today when i heard two young men taking about football in a load voice it didn't interest me dont like football id rather decorate the front room anyway one said ken booth was on about turning millmoor football ground into a dog racetrack is this true hope so

Is it big enough to turn into a harness horse track, hear now up and coming in the U.K

never heard of that type of racetrack but if you can bet on it and all the shelas go im up for it

never heard of that type of racetrack but if you can bet on it and all the shelas go im up for it

last I heard there's 3 in Britain one in north Wales area ithought one in Yorkshire thats not counting the loads of fun fair tracks got lots of pics with the owners (all in love with their horses)dressing them out in bright and by the look of them all go to bed with them at night:hihi::hihi::hihi:

How old is Ken Booth? His son in law Ron Hull Jnr must be older than me, and I'm 64 next month. What he wants with a dog track at his age is anybody's guess :confused:

i think ken is about 72 is mr booth senior still alive a right character

How old is Ken Booth? His son in law Ron Hull Jnr must be older than me, and I'm 64 next month. What he wants with a dog track at his age is anybody's guess :confused:

A belated attempt to sign Stan Collymore ?

he his paying rates on the ground he is a man of means and its a waist of land

Archived