Fish in a cage - Where is it?

• 3 weeks later...
Well done that muddywolf :clap::clap: - Out of interest how many photo's did you have to look at on google images before you found it?

Funnily enough just found this image on Google Earth..and no sign of the aforementioned fish :suspect::hihi::suspect:

http://v8.cache2.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/49790774.jpg?redirect_counter=1

Funnily enough just found this image on Google Earth..and no sign of the aforementioned fish :suspect::hihi::suspect:

http://v8.cache2.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/49790774.jpg?redirect_counter=1

Zoom into the blue plaque on the wall. The "fish" is a donation box and is probably locked away at night in the visitors centre - or it's been nicked.

Thanks you two :)

It was a slow day at work so used our company bandwidth well :)

Longcol, I got a clue from the first page, when someone said their mom thought it was it around Whitby, just noticed though the image in the first op is now gone :(

Fun game though, would be good for a ongoing thing maybe where posters on the forum take and provide the photos from around Sheffield.

Thanks you two :)

It was a slow day at work so used our company bandwidth well :)

Longcol, I got a clue from the first page, when someone said their mom thought it was it around Whitby, just noticed though the image in the first op is now gone :(

Fun game though, would be good for a ongoing thing maybe where posters on the forum take and provide the photos from around Sheffield.

Yes - I think it would make a good game as well - better than a lot of the "games" in the "I'm Bored" section.

Archived