Poll: have you ever had free legal advice with legal aid?

Have you ever had free legal advice with legal aid  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had free legal advice with legal aid

• Yes
    • No
    • I've used an advice centre but don't know if it was legal aid or not.

Fathers could also face false allegations of domestic violence and child abuse because of legal aid reform. Under cuts announced by Justice Secretary Ken Clarke, aid for divorce cases will be withdrawn with the exception of those involving accusations of violence and abuse. 'UK Family Law works on the basis that no evidence is needed the mothers word is good enough. If a mother or custodial parent informs the court they think the child may be at risk, the court has no alternative but to side with custodial parent usually the mother. Although this Law protects many women and children each year, it is being abused each year by unscrupulous partners to stop kind, loving and hardworking fathers from seeing their children.'

Fathers could also face false allegations of domestic violence and child abuse because of legal aid reform. Under cuts announced by Justice Secretary Ken Clarke, aid for divorce cases will be withdrawn with the exception of those involving accusations of violence and abuse. 'UK Family Law works on the basis that no evidence is needed the mothers word is good enough. If a mother or custodial parent informs the court they think the child may be at risk, the court has no alternative but to side with custodial parent usually the mother. Although this Law protects many women and children each year, it is being abused each year by unscrupulous partners to stop kind, loving and hardworking fathers from seeing their children.'

random??

and nope, I havent.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread :loopy:

It was meant for the Cuts in legal aid thread I had a bit of a moment SORRY:hihi:

I went a little copy/paste mad.

You are just clowning around! Serious comments pls! x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived