When you get older will you turn to god?

Ok, so I nearly had a near death experience, and I remember saying to myself "please god give me another chance". After my little incident I have started to really think about my life, and how I need to make some changes.

I am not just talking about faith, but general things that I need to change.

I really thought I was going to die!!! I have a feeling I will probably start thinking of god as my life passes.

Has anyone felt like this? x

I wont ever turn to God unless I have proof of his existance.

Fair comment. Near death experiences can change peoples perception of god or lifestlyes. Well i t did for me.

I certainly want to start looking after my body, eat better, and spend more time with my family.. That is what has changed for me. x

Fair comment. Near death experiences can change peoples perception of god or lifestlyes. Well i t did for me.

I certainly want to start looking after my body, eat better, and spend more time with my family.. That is what has changed for me. x

Surely you should want to do all of that anyway?

I've never denied the existence of a god(s) but I have no reason to believe one exists and i think it is highly unlikely.

Whenever i have read/heard statements such as "Let God into your heart" I have often asked (on here also) "What do I need to do to get him to enter my heart? I'm open-minded, I'm not preventing him".

So far I've never had a response.

I've never denied the existence of a god(s) bit I have no reason to believe one exists and i think it is highly unlikely.

Whenever i have read/heard statements such as "Let God into your heart" I have often asked (on here also) "What do I need to do to get him to enter my heart? I'm open-minded, I'm not preventing him".

So far I've never had a response.

No one has ever said to me 'let God come into your heart' however, I find that quite weird... I thought creation is meant to chase the creator not the other way round. I could be wrong. x

Archived