Pressure washers - advice needed!

Hi everyone,

I want to buy a cheap pressure washer to clean the paths and wash the cars. I have seen two press washers. One is more powerful but it only has 1 year warranty and second is not as powerful but has an aluminum pump and 2 years warranty.

If anybody knows of a chain store that is selling a good pressure washer for under £30, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

I want to buy a cheap pressure washer to clean the paths and wash the cars. I have seen two press washers. One is more powerful but it only has 1 year warranty and second is not as powerful but has an aluminum pump and 2 years warranty.

If anybody knows of a chain store that is selling a good pressure washer for under £30, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

To be honest the really cheap pressure washers just aren't worth selling out for.

A) They don't last.

B) The flow(measured in litres per minute) is usually low, resulting in poor performance.

I hear this model is good value, the manufacturer usually makes products for industrial cleaning industry and the like. I'm considering buying one myself.

(N.B. Note the litre flow rate per min compared to other cheaper brands. Means more power and better results)

http://www.screwfix.com/p/nilfisk-c110-3-5-pc-x-tra-110bar-pressure-washer/53725#

Archived