Israel approves 1,500 settler homes in East Jerusalem

It's used in racist term and as such should not be used.
The insinuation is that it is derogatory to refer to them as Zionists just shows how ignorant they anti Israelis are.

Their use of it in a racist context makes them look utter fools.

My mother is Jewish you idiot,I don't hate Jews .When did you hear me saying I hate Jews ?

If I feel sympathy to the Palestinian cause that doesn't mean I hate Jews .I can see how new posts including my posts are being deleted or attacked whenever someone is taking side of the Palestinians .While You guys,the Pro Israelis are free to insult others and being racist towards Muslims and Arabs and anyone basically who doesn't agree with you..NOW you need to GROW UP and learn to accept the others point of view...:loopy:

SheffLad their is an old Jewish saying that goes if ten people tell you you're ill lay down.

You are being told that you're making a fool of yourself, go and section yourself.

It's used in racist term and as such should not be used.

The insinuation is that it is derogatory to refer to them as Zionists just shows how ignorant they anti Israelis are.

Their use of it in a racist context makes them look utter fools.

So you are calling Jews to be " racist " towards other Jews,how funny and stupid is that.The quote I posted earlier was from the Jewish website"www.jewsagainstzionism.com" and in their definition to Zionism they say:

What is Zionism?

One of our most oft-asked questions is "what is Zionism?"

Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated.

Supporters of this movement are called "Zionists".

The purpose of this website is to explain why traditional Jews do not support Zionism (the return to the land called "Israel") and why the Zionist idealogy is totally contrary to traditional Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/whatis.cfm

Again Bassman62 you find yourself fits very well in the "utter fool" category or shall I quote you to be in the "dustbins brigade" :hihi:

it's just hilarious isn't it. Shefflad, in his haste to show on the internet to claim, despite appearances, that he doesn't hate Jews, claimed that his mother is or was a Jew. Hence, that must mean Shefflad doesn't hate Jews.

but hang on a minute, when your mother is a Jew, this does of course mean that you're a

Jew yourself. It doesn't matter what you do. You can convert to Islam and become the Grand Vizier of Tunis for all Jewish law cares. He'll always be a Jew nontheless. Doesn't matter what his religion is.

as for me, I've never claimed that I'm Jewish and it would be decidedly silly if I did - because I'm not.

LOL you are funny callippo and you just love to be humiliated over and over and you come back for more.

Ok listen to this,I don't care less to what you think of what should I be or what religion I should believe in as it is none of your business anyway.In fact I don't buy all this crap ...

The scare tactics you follow with Arabs and Muslims ,to show them they are Anti-Semites whenever you want don't scare me ,after all am Jewish because my mother is, as you keep repeating.:gag:

Back to what you were trying to prove,so you are not Jewish or Israeli but you simply love Israel and you always quote Jews and Rabbis :hihi:and then you claim you are an Atheist.I never met any Atheist who quotes from the Torah or the Bible ,or the Quran .. You must be a hell of a Jewish Atheist then ..

I asked you before show me one post I posted when I said I hate Jews ,and obviously I never did so you never answered this.

Only because you are a total brainwashed dustbin as Bassman keep babbling and you don't want to see the sufferings that the Palestinians are facing..and you claim how Israelis are kind to them..well you lose on every way you go .You don't have any credibility and you are a time waster...so buzz off :D

So you are calling Jews to be " racist " towards other Jews,how funny and stupid is that.The quote I posted earlier was from the Jewish website"www.jewsagainstzionism.com" and in their definition to Zionism they say:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/whatis.cfm

Again Bassman62 you find yourself fits very well in the "utter fool" category or shall I quote you to be in the "dustbins brigade" :hihi:

You've proved nothing other than how gullible you are to 'take owt in', anybody got a spare dustbin for this guy?

Only because you are a total brainwashed dustbin as Bassman keep babbling and you don't want to see the sufferings that the Palestinians are facing..and you claim how Israelis are kind to them..well you lose on every way you go .You don't have any credibility and you are a time waster...so buzz off :D

Well what are the palestinians suffering, shortage of missiles and ammo?

No because no matter how you prattle on with your misinformed waffling you'll still take owt in regarding the poor palestinians:loopy:

Its the Israeli spirit. It cannot be broken and neither can its people.

I feel proud to call them my brothers and sisters. :)

Israel is an oasis in the middle of an hostile Arab desert. The unrest in the arab world doesn't have to poisen the oasis.

Archived