Enough is enough! Getting evidence of bus drivers' dangerous driving

After yet another incident of dangerous driving buy a bus driver ive decided im going to buy a video camera and film these idiots and the things they do.

Heres the question tho, do i pass on any footage i may get to the bus company, the police or both?

Go for it pal. Ive got some pro cameras that I was practicing with. The were fixed with grip to my van when a NHS bus cut me up on west street. I gave the driver a gob full and captured his response on the camera and mike. gonna post on Youtube. I was quite polite askin what he was up to, he on the other hand was wll,l not printable.

add some suitably cheesy music and post on youtube for us all to giggle at, with you swearing in the background

And if he posts a sweary video on here, the Mods will remove the video and ban him for posting a "non family friendly" content.

After yet another incident of dangerous driving buy a bus driver ive decided im going to buy a video camera and film these idiots and the things they do.

Heres the question tho, do i pass on any footage i may get to the bus company, the police or both?

go for it i have two mounted on my bike for the idiots in cars vans and bus drivers that just think they can pull out when ever they want. its good to see they face and reg number so i can kick the side of there car in the next time i see it. watching you watching us:D:D

go for it i have two mounted on my bike for the idiots in cars vans and bus drivers that just think they can pull out when ever they want. its good to see they face and reg number so i can kick the side of there car in the next time i see it. watching you watching us:D:D

Good idea, well apart from the kicking but each to their own:hihi:

I may even get 2, one facing backwards. Today 2 examples of car drivers who feel it looks so comfy in my car they want to join me by driving so close i cant even see their bonnet. Then have the neck to start waving their fists telling me what a merchant banker i am for slowing them down.

Now i was doing 27 in a 30 so how fast they wanted me to be going is anyones guess.

Archived