Enough is enough! Getting evidence of bus drivers' dangerous driving

you can get cameras specific for this job, and some insurance companies offer a discount if they're installed (well they do in the US anyway)

the best place to send the footage is the insurance company of the driver who is driving dangerously

with such damning evidence, you may be able to take civil action yourself :thumbsup:

you can get cameras specific for this job, and some insurance companies offer a discount if they're installed (well they do in the US anyway)

the best place to send the footage is the insurance company of the driver who is driving dangerously

with such damning evidence, you may be able to take civil action yourself :thumbsup:

Didnt for a second think of sending it to insurers.

Thats a cracking idea :)

How would you find his insurers name?

Good idea, well apart from the kicking but each to their own:hihi:

I may even get 2, one facing backwards. Today 2 examples of car drivers who feel it looks so comfy in my car they want to join me by driving so close i cant even see their bonnet. Then have the neck to start waving their fists telling me what a merchant banker i am for slowing them down.

Now i was doing 27 in a 30 so how fast they wanted me to be going is anyones guess.

i had a couple of those delightful folks yesterday thou i was doing 29-30 in a 30 mile an hour zone

if im in such a mood i then occasionally slow gradually to 25 till they back off

i had a couple of those delightful folks yesterday thou i was doing 29-30 in a 30 mile an hour zone

if im in such a mood i then occasionally slow gradually to 25 till they back off

I do that. then I measure their level of rage by how purple their faces get :D

add some suitably cheesy music and post on youtube for us all to giggle at, with you swearing in the background

And freeze the film at critical points, drawing red lines to connect points that show a pyramid or pentagram!

!!!!!!!!!!

Archived