Bin men dumping blue box on pavement

when the bin men come to empty the blue bins and blue boxes and they throw the blue box in the middle of the pavement who is responsible if someone falls over it.i dont get home from work until around about 5pm so if my blue box is dumped in the middle of the pavement and someone falls over it can i be held responsible any ideas

when the bin men come to empty the blue bins and blue boxes and they throw the blue box in the middle of the pavement who is responsible if someone falls over it.i dont get home from work until around about 5pm so if my blue box is dumped in the middle of the pavement and someone falls over it can i be held responsible any ideas

the binmen have no time to make sure your box is out of harms way...they need to finish their shift...so they can go fishing...:hihi::hihi:

Yes you can expect to be sued-there again it is contributory negligence culninating in personal injury and possible manslaughter charges.I dont know how you can live with yourself.absolutely shocking!

Some would for a bit of compensation

yes abloke down out street won £234.564 compensation because the blue bin obstructed his view of his car.He has packed up work now and simply stares out of his window all day wonering where his car has gone.

Partialy sighted people may do.

As might someone carrying a large package,or someone walking backwards.A very small person might think it was a bus with no windows.Blue boxes are versatile things.The soviets even trained a blue bin to eavesdrop in public spaces,but they were filled with litter and gave a muffled signal.

Archived