Cameron invites Murderer & Torturer Bahrain Prince

Have you seen many members of the US secret police gunning down members of the public on the streets of Washington recently?

No I don't think the gunning down of citizens has taken place yet ,

but if it does , we'll know that all the hollow point bullets the British police force has been given won't get wasted . :-£

but if it does , we'll know that all the hollow point bullets the British police force has been given won't get wasted . :-£

:-£

More satanic symbolism.

America supported several dictatorships because it suited them. They knew the set-up and it suited them politically and commercially to maintain the status quo. I reckon the politicians are really worried now as Syria and Yemen begin to crack. The lack of condemnation by the USA is an utter duagrace and as the revolution gathers pace and the people realise how the 'free world' helped to keep them shackeled to their dictators, there will be even more of a backlash against the USA (And the UK).

Supported and maintained yes the west has looked after these dictatorships .

They were the ones who also installed them created them from the very start , just after west decided that control over the people of the middle east by colonial occupation was in the need of a makeover .

France , Italy , britain were all master of these people .

Wasn't Gaddafi threatening to sell his oil using gold as oil currency instead of the US dollar, surely those nice American leaders wouldn't attack an oil rich nation just because of that would they?

Surely our leaders are not such low life kiss-asses as to go along for the ride are they?

I'm disgusted. OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL

they have already used them....but have not told anyone...

Archived