Cross fit Sheffield?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm a keen Crossfitter and am hoping to open a Box this year.

I may start a class in the meantime to gage interest and get things moving, probably in Millhouses park.

Let me know if you're interested please.

Cheers...

We run a mixed cardio, kettlebells, TRX, workouts Mon and Fri nites at our gym, 7.30pm...

I've read into Cross-Fit and it sounds great but lets not forget Cross-Fit is a brand. Anyone bringing it to Sheffield would have to pay a fortune for the name. Sounds like Lotar's place offers pretty much the same style of training, just without the Cross-Fit name.

Got a friend in Bristol who runs an official crossfit centre.. he's packing it in I think, costs a fortune for the franchise membership etc... I can guarantee our classes are at least as tough..lol.... anyones welcome to pop down.. hard ..but fun..

Got a friend in Bristol who runs an official crossfit centre.. he's packing it in I think, costs a fortune for the franchise membership etc... I can guarantee our classes are at least as tough..lol.... anyones welcome to pop down.. hard ..but fun..

I've heard it's 1K for a two day training course to get a basic Cross-Fit award.

Brands draw people in, but nothing stopping people like you doing the same thing under your own name. As with anything with fitness, all you need is one person getting results and then everyone will know about it!

Archived