So whats your opinion on the JFK death??

Look, can we settle this once and for all please!!11!! I did it!!1111111!!!!1!!!1 OK. END OF THREAD!!!1!!1!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jb

ETA: Oh, and 911 was an inside job and my mother was a lizard. WAKE UP!!!!111!!!!!!

ETA2: ... and my dad played footie for the Blades, or was it Wednesday, anyhow this somehow proves it so THREAD OVER !!!eleventy!!111!lizard!!NWO!!!ICKE!!!SAURIANOVERLORDHYNOTOAD!!!!!111!!!

Is there need for so many exclamation marks?

The guy's just asking. Let him ask and get to his own conclusions.

I see you are a newbie to CTers. The OP already believes there is a CONSPIRACY surrounding the assassination of JFK. It will start with 'just asking an innocent question' but will soon progress onto spouting pages of CT drivel.

The OP is nothing more than a hook to draw people into several pages of circular logic, refusal to answer questions, demands for more 'evidence', anti semitism, denial of facts, stupidity and wanton ignorance.

The exclamation marks (and ones, don't forget the eleventyones) are a derisive micky take on my part of the propensity of CTers over use of the same. I neglected (well couldn't be bothered to tell the truth) to also utilize excessive bolding, italicism and wildly coloured fonts.

jb

I see you are a newbie to CTers. The OP already believes there is a CONSPIRACY surrounding the assassination of JFK. It will start with 'just asking an innocent question' but will soon progress onto spouting pages of CT drivel.

The OP is nothing more than a hook to draw people into several pages of circular logic, refusal to answer questions, demands for more 'evidence', anti semitism, denial of facts, stupidity and wanton ignorance.

The exclamation marks (and ones, don't forget the eleventyones) are a derisive micky take on my part of the propensity of CTers over use of the same. I neglected (well couldn't be bothered to tell the truth) to also utilize excessive bolding, italicism and wildly coloured fonts.

jb

Whats your opinion on it barley corn? was it a conspiracy? im not sure im just wanting to find out general consensus

Ok thanks, I'll bear that in mind.

Does this happen frequently? I just read another thread where some people say it is now very common.

And more importantly, why do they do that? I don't quite get it.

more to the point why are these guys coming onto a thread to dismiss whatever was being suggested and then create a big drama out of it all saying how tired they are with it all blah blah blah...

why so defensive if there was nothing to hide?

and again Bill Hicks wins..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

more to the point why are these guys coming onto a thread to dismiss whatever was being suggested and then create a big drama out of it all saying how tired they are with it all blah blah blah...

why so defensive if there was nothing to hide?

and again Bill Hicks wins..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

Love bill hicks man the guy was a legend, tro11 I just need to look at your username to realise without doubt that your clearly a troll so will not be responding to you further.

Archived