Obama flexin his wings

On the back of wackin Osama he now tries to appease the Arabs by asking Isreal to give back land won in the 1967 war. No way. Arabs should try to make a better job of running their own lands before takin bites out of Isreal.

he's not shaping up to be a good president with this one, on the Arab-Israeli issue. He's not saying anything new, but he's trying to pretend that he is saying something new, which he isn't. The Arabs will see through it straight away.

he's not shaping up to be a good president with this one, on the Arab-Israeli issue. He's not saying anything new, but he's trying to pretend that he is saying something new, which he isn't. The Arabs will see through it straight away.

Obama is a token president. he promised so much but has only suceeded in letting the US down.

On the back of wackin Osama he now tries to appease the Arabs by asking Isreal to give back land won in the 1967 war. No way. Arabs should try to make a better job of running their own lands before takin bites out of Isreal.

Gosh - What uninformed crap.

Isreal took those lands in wars and settled them contry to international law.

The US is crapping itself at the possibility of losing it's oil supply and, if keeping that supply means ditching support for Israel, it's bye bye to that country.

Netanyahu was having none of it, but to be fair to Obama I agree with him slightly. The old borders should be the baseline for negotiations. So not set in stone, they could always argue they should be moved to include settlements etc.

Tbh, nobody living within Israeli borders, not even Arabs, would want to find themselves on the Palestinian side of the border.

Gosh - What uninformed crap.

Isreal took those lands in wars and settled them contry to international law.

The US is crapping itself at the possibility of losing it's oil supply and, if keeping that supply means ditching support for Israel, it's bye bye to that country.

You said it they won the land in wars. If the Arabs had won land from Isreal would we be having this debate. As I said Arabs are inept. When thy can make a proper go of running a democracy then people might listen. Arabs have enough land Jews have only Isreal.

If only women ran the world it would be a much nicer place I believe Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine. They both should be independent countries.All lives should carry the same value.As it stands currently Palestine is being deprived of even basic human rights by Israel.Sometimes I feel ashamed to be Jewish thanks to their actions.

If only women ran the world it would be a much nicer place I believe Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine. They both should be independent countries.All lives should carry the same value.As it stands currently Palestine is being deprived of even basic human rights by Israel.Sometimes I feel ashamed to be Jewish thanks to their actions.

Don't you think they deny themselves many rights?

Archived