Obama flexin his wings

If only women ran the world it would be a much nicer place I believe Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine. They both should be independent countries.All lives should carry the same value.As it stands currently Palestine is being deprived of even basic human rights by Israel.Sometimes I feel ashamed to be Jewish thanks to their actions.

Palestine and its people not the children bring about the situation, they fire rockets, bomb and more as they feel Isreal should not even exist. Hamas have a foothold and will never let go. Isreal must deffend its borders, or do we let Arabs control the whole middle East.

If you want to go back to basics, the creation of israel created the problem....

NO it didn't, the gready Arabs want all the middle east. Arabs are makin a big enugh mess of their own counties to want the Jews land a well.

If only women ran the world it would be a much nicer place I believe Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine. They both should be independent countries.All lives should carry the same value.As it stands currently Palestine is being deprived of even basic human rights by Israel.Sometimes I feel ashamed to be Jewish thanks to their actions.

Sorry to have to disagree with you here Flowers, you only have to work in a female dominated environment to see the bitchiness take grip and affect the running of things!

It only takes one bitter person to start the ball rolling and the bitching spreads slowly and behind each other's backs at first. Of course this can happen in an all male environment but I think it would be less likely.

There, I said it, I'm a bigot and stuff I'm sure :hihi:

These are just my own opinions, NOT of women but of the possible effects of women on each other in the work place.

From personal experience.

If you want to go back to basics, the creation of israel created the problem....

It didn't. And neither did the British, another classic viewpoint. Inter-ethnic violence between Jews and Arabs was prevelant well before Israel ever existed, one of the reasons why the UN wanted to break up Palestine into two states after Jews had been fighting the British for independance.

Loads of history behind this battle but I'd like to be brutally honest.

History only really matters in something like this when it's in living memory or birthright.

Israel has a couple of generations of people born there that know nothing else so I'm happy to say let then have that part.

However the 67 borders should be re-established as they are new lands, taken in conflict that have left so many people, born on those lands, without a home.

The extremist Israeli government have made it very clear they have a racist policy that will exclude the rightful owners of that land any right to return home forever.

That's clearly wrong.

The fact Obama is saying those things at all tells the real story. Some are saying it's left wing crap but it isn't. The US uses around 20,000 barrels of oil per day.

No matter what the republicans may spout in public, they know they're proper shagged without Arab oil so that leaves more wars or ditching Israel.

Wars are a mess and hard to justify and harder to win (Iraq), Jewish influence is very strong in the states but they also know their cash depends on Arab oil supplies so they'll shut up as well bar a few bootless cries. (The stupid may need a clue as to the meaning of that so I'll offer a clue and suggest they google the term.)

Obama is right. Back to the pre 1967 borders.

:thumbsup:

with the exception of the Golan Heights.

Think this is more politically motivated to annoy syria and iran, however israel should allow people who were expelled the right of return.

Think this is more politically motivated to annoy syria and iran, however israel should allow people who were expelled the right of return.

Well Netanyahu is right; without the Heights of Golan, Israel's borders are indefensible. Either Israel must keep them, or it must have a (trustworthy) guarantee that it isn't going to be attacked again.

The people who were expelled have a homeland; it's called Jordan. The Jordanians have always refused to let them in, since they can make political capital out of keeping them in camps for the homeless and dispossessed.

:thumbsup:

The Golan Heights are strategically important as a defence line against Syria as was well learned the hard way in the 1973 Yom Kippur war

Much of those people who want to return are opposed to the existance of Israel, call upon it's destruction and death to the Jews. This is the dilemma Israel faces, why should they allow people back into their country that want to see its destruction and wish death upon its people?

Archived