Lanzarote family holiday recommended please

I also went to Costa Teguise and would recommend it as it is quieter than Puerto Del Carmen but still had plenty of pubs, restaurants and shops. I stayed in an apartment at the 'Lanzarote gardens'. The apartment was basic but clean and quite spacious. The complex had its own swimming pool and a small pool for toddlers. This is only a small complex but it had its own restaurant and does do all inclusive. I ate in a few times and apart from breakfast I did not reckon much to the food. However, the complex is in a fantastic position. It is across the road from a lovely white sand beach and in the middle of lots of shops, restaurants and pubs. The beach had newly built toilet, shower and changing facilities.

We've been twice and cant wait to get back. So lovely there. :)

Our hotel had two pools (a paddling pool & large salt water pool) that was peaceful and quiet. No unattended children running, screaming and splashing about. Parents in the pool and playing appropriately. HEAVEN.

we went to hotel club playa blanca last year, was very nice, all inclusive. worth the money. a good town centre, lots to do. also been to costa teguise but prefer playa blanca. got to say think puerto del carmen is a bit like blackpool golden mile.... pubs, shops, play areas, busy all in a short stretch. visited it for the day and was ok but not for 2 weeks of it.

Archived