Proud Potato in Hillsborough

Pedros Grand Potato is the best takeaway in Sheffield IMHO. We lived in Rivelin Valley but still would drive over to pick up a Pedros Spud once a week, over proud potato, which we only ever went to once and never again. Nowhere near as good. Pedro's Chicken Curry Spud is manna from heaven.

Pedros Grand Potato is the best takeaway in Sheffield IMHO. We lived in Rivelin Valley but still would drive over to pick up a Pedros Spud once a week, over proud potato, which we only ever went to once and never again. Nowhere near as good. Pedro's Chicken Curry Spud is manna from heaven.

and the address for this is?

Am i the only person to have a bad experience at the Abbeydale Road one then? I couldn't even eat the thing when i got out, the bloke who served me had dirty hands (cigerette stains all over) and decided not to wear gloves, and mash the thing up using his fingers :gag: Must have been an off day, but won't be going there again.

Am i the only person to have a bad experience at the Abbeydale Road one then? I couldn't even eat the thing when i got out, the bloke who served me had dirty hands (cigerette stains all over) and decided not to wear gloves, and mash the thing up using his fingers :gag: Must have been an off day, but won't be going there again.

Thats minging, I'd have told him not to bother and not paid!

Archived