Ok, so we're still here..but

I wonder what happens when 2 predictions disagree with each other about the date of the end of the world? It's not really possible for both a Catholic (for instance, only hypothetical) prediction for 2012 and a Jehovah's Witness (again hypothetical) prediction for another year to both be true is it?

2012 is the next one, i guess. unless the bible belt unleashes another one.

Well you have to realize that the continental United States is full of big deserts and mountains. When you live in remote environments under very hot conditions or high up in thin mountain air it can produce some mighty strange folks with mighty strange ideas :hihi:

Well you have to realize that the continental United States is full of big deserts and mountains. When you live in remote environments under very hot conditions or high up in thin mountain air it can produce some mighty strange folks with mighty strange ideas :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: you killed me, H. you killed me. i was just thinking it's strange that it all seems to come from those part. i know now why=heat and thin air...and open spaces

Anywhere she wanted to go, which would be digging in the garden no doubt :roll:.

kids, hey?

my son (he's 17months now) has near enough any toy you can think of (his grand parents' fault). his favorite thing to play with is empty crisp packets.

Archived