Ok, so we're still here..but

kids, hey?

my son (he's 17months now) has near enough any toy you can think of (his grand parents' fault). his favorite thing to play with is empty crisp packets.

Snap, she has toys here and at her grandparent's but she is happiest being dirty and playing with remotes :roll:.

Awwwww so cute x.

not so cute when the grand parents insist on dropping off (and posting) random 'this reminded me of you' toys every two minutes and the kid won't even touch them! real hoping one of my friends or siblings has a kid soon, i'm sorted for presents

Snap, she has toys here and at her grandparent's but she is happiest being dirty and playing with remotes :roll:.

the boy's also mad for 'answering' phones or making random calls.

one of the people from the 911 service tore me a new one after the boy had somehow managed to dial them and 'say' something then hang up.

the boy's also mad for 'answering' phones or making random calls.

one of the people from the 911 service tore me a new one after the boy had somehow managed to dial them and 'say' something then hang up.

I had to give my DD an old mobile as Mummy has one :lol:. Thankfully she has never called the emergency services but my nephews have. Boy was their dad in trouble :|. He wasn't amused. :hihi:.

I had to give my DD an old mobile as Mummy has one :lol:. Thankfully she has never called the emergency services but my nephews have. Boy was their dad in trouble :|. He wasn't amused. :hihi:.

ps- what does 'snap' mean? have heard it a few times but can't work it out.

if the world really was to end. how annoyed would all have been to know, in the after life, that of all the things we could have been doing, we were posting on the internets?

what would you do with your last, say, 12 hours in this life?

Id try and take out as many loans and credit cards as poss ,and max the cards to the limit and stick two fingers up to the banks whilst doing so knowing i would never repay them .

Oh , hang on , ive already done that. over the last few years.:D

Id try and take out as many loans and credit cards as poss ,and max the cards to the limit and stick two fingers up to the banks whilst doing so knowing i would never repay them .

Oh , hang on , ive already done that. over the last few years.:D

:hihi::hihi::hihi: me too. i think my credit rating is minus graham's number or some such. yet, here and there every once in a while they still give me credit.

Archived