Ok, so we're still here..but

Kaimani, there is a childrens card game called snap its played by turning the cards over and if any are the same (ie 2 fives,2tens, 2jacks) any 2 that match the first to say snap takes the cards and the game carries on until one person has all the cards

Kaimani, there is a childrens card game called snap its played by turning the cards over and if any are the same (ie 2 fives,2tens, 2jacks) any 2 that match the first to say snap takes the cards and the game carries on until one person has all the cards

ah, i see. makes sense now. was trying to work out how 'snap' came to mean 'same'. thanks. 14 years here and i'm still learning something new everyday.

thanks.

not so cute when the grand parents insist on dropping off (and posting) random 'this reminded me of you' toys every two minutes and the kid won't even touch them! real hoping one of my friends or siblings has a kid soon, i'm sorted for presents

Awww I love babies sounds like his grandparents spoil him rotten sooo sweet.

ah, i see. makes sense now. was trying to work out how 'snap' came to mean 'same'. thanks. 14 years here and i'm still learning something new everyday.

thanks.

Outrageous 14 years and still not grasped such a cultural landmark ! ;)

Outrageous 14 years and still not grasped such a cultural landmark ! ;)

i've never had mince pie, yorkshire pudding or played monopoly either. keep thinking i'll get round to it but never happens. have embraced the drinking with a passion though:-)

Awww I love babies sounds like his grandparents spoil him rotten sooo sweet.

they are spoiling him. i think they're seeing him as much as they can so they get him used to being called 'Lucas', his second name. they don't like me calling him by his first name at all.

they are spoiling him. i think they're seeing him as much as they can so they get him used to being called 'Lucas', his second name. they don't like me calling him by his first name at all.

If I have a boy he will be named Luca. Lucas is a nice name.

If I have a boy he will be named Luca. Lucas is a nice name.

luca? any reason? not so keen on lucas myself but the mother chose it. not one to talk much, i guess, i named him zimbabwe, uhuru. the mrs went for John and lucas. it was an interesting experience getting the birth cirtificate:hihi:

luca? any reason? not so keen on lucas myself but the mother chose it. not one to talk much, i guess, i named him zimbabwe, uhuru. the mrs went for John and lucas. it was an interesting experience getting the birth cirtificate:hihi:

It was my grandfathers name (RIP) my OH has suggested some scary names.

Archived