Ok, so we're still here..but

Id try and take out as many loans and credit cards as poss ,and max the cards to the limit and stick two fingers up to the banks whilst doing so knowing i would never repay them .

Oh , hang on , ive already done that. over the last few years.:D

Actually, there are people in America daft enouh to do just that. The believers who think they're going to be 'raptured' have been giving away their worldly goods etc. They've been taking it very seriously.

Well you have to realize that the continental United States is full of big deserts and mountains. When you live in remote environments under very hot conditions or high up in thin mountain air it can produce some mighty strange folks with mighty strange ideas :hihi:

Plenty of religious nuts in the big cities as well.

John X

Plenty of religious nuts in the big cities as well.

John X

I'm not sure what the precise definition of a religious nut is apart from the more obvious ones preaching doom and damnation.

I live in a town where there is a very large practicing Christian community.

They're very decent, stable and family orientated people who attend church each and every Sunday.

Nuts they most definitely are not although some misinformed individuals would call them nuts just for the reason they are church members

Nuts they most definitely are not although some misinformed individuals would call them nuts just for the reason they are church members

Holding an irrational belief system qualifies them.

John X

LOl it was 3 slices.

Awww. What sort of cake was it?

If I only had a few hours left. I would stuff myself to bursting with Ben and Jerry ice cream and then waddle out for a dog walk to watch the end of things..

Archived