Jeremy kyle, A big fake liar!!

Just found out yesterday that a friend of mine that used to be an addict appeared on his show when she was 19 weeks pregnant and using drugs, The show paid for a taxi from sheffield to manchester and a hotel and meals! Then Jeremy ignored her all day and whilst in the make up room the assistant came in and told my friend that the smoke alarm was off, the door would be locked and she had 10 mins to "use", Ofcourse she did, when coming on stage the first thing Jeremy said to her was "when did you last use", He told her he would help her become and stay clean, which he never did , after leaving the show she never heard from him again, So I always thought he was an a*s and very fake but this proves it, Also ive always wondered why people would want to show themselves up by going on his show?

Anyone else know someone whos been on the show?

Mods please dont move to entertainment, Knowone in "general" will see it, let it stay here for a while please :)

Now what do you think Mr Kyle wants from his show

a...To help all the dysfunctional people who clamour for their 15 minutes of fame(or should that be infamy)?

or

B...The show ratings to go up ?

Answers on a postcard please to the Trisha show

Most people that openly state that they dispise Jeremy Kyle are doing so because they identify with the chavvy scummer guest thats getting a hard time from Jezza.

Not at all, I think he has the scum of the earth on there and instead of putting them all on tv they should enrol them in the army or bring back national service, Or maybe steralise them all!

Im not suprised no, But i am suprised that ya dont hear more things from past "guests" I always thought he seemed a horrid person

Now what do you think Mr Kyle wants from his show

a...To help all the dysfunctional people who clamour for their 15 minutes of fame(or should that be infamy)?

or

B...The show ratings to go up ?

Answers on a postcard please to the Trisha show

Well he paid for a 4d baby scan and video so he could show my friend and try to shame her into "cleaning up", I just think he uses cheap tricks and people still watch, at least with Jerry Springer they let them fight which was funny lol

Not at all, I think he has the scum of the earth on there and instead of putting them all on tv they should enrol them in the army or bring back national service, Or maybe steralise them all!

Im not suprised no, But i am suprised that ya dont hear more things from past "guests" I always thought he seemed a horrid person

Did you tell that to your friend?:hihi:

It seems to be getting more like Jerry Springer, one recently was about a woman whose baby had 5 potential fathers.

I find it embarrasing especially when he came to sheffield, Its like a show that brings all the scum and lowlives to the surface, Its depressing to think these people are walking among us lol

Archived