What is the ideal shape for a woman ?

erm I do ... always hated my big bottom.....but because its in proportion to my boobs its good

all in proportion is the key :)

In that case, you have what is known as a 'vintage' figure - so called because people once created this using underwear, in the 40's and 50's... There are online shops that sell dresses and skirts with ten inch diffrence between hips and waist - most women have more like 3/4...

is this the perfect body shape then ?

What a ridiculous question! :rolleyes:

There is no more a perfect body shape than there is a perfect car, a perfect job or a perfect holiday or a perfect anything.

John X

In that case, you have what is known as a 'vintage' figure - so called because people once created this using underwear, in the 40's and 50's... There are online shops that sell dresses and skirts with ten inch diffrence between hips and waist - most women have more like 3/4...

thats interesting ...... maybe I will check that out, can never get anything that fits right..:thumbsup:

There is no more a perfect body shape than there is a perfect car, a perfect job or a perfect holiday or a perfect anything.

John X

Not ridiculous to some people, they know exactly what they want.

John X

I think you are wrong .... whats your perfect body shape then :suspect:

Not ridiculous to some people, they know exactly what they want.

Precisely, it is all about personal choice.

So it is ridiculous to ask "is this the perfect body shape then ?" to a group of people who all want different things.

John X

Archived