Being declared fit to work by the benefits agency

No I think it's a great idea going after the people in society with the least power and least income. Why not, after all they can't do anything about it can they? While we're about it let's turf all the homeless people out because they are only layabouts who don't want a job, and double bonus they can't do anything about it either.

Or we could find our boll**s, and hold the bankers who have robbed the living crap out of the economy and gotten away with the proceeds!

But I suppose that would require some sand, and it would be nowhere near as easy for us to bully them as it is the defenceless.

No forget what I said, let's go back to showing how "hard" we are by attacking the least powerful, no one will find out what snivelling little cowards we are that way!Happy days!!

That post is on the money. It's very easy to bully the infirm, they can't fight back can they.

Regards

Angelfire.

Are you really that niave? you actually think ONE PENNY of the money saved by bullying people off incapacity benefits will be cycled back to the disabled:loopy:

Next you'll be telling us that Father Christmas exists and that Politicians aren't greedy lying scumbags!:help:

Every penny taken away from people that don't deserve it it is money that can be spent on more deserving people or services.

Trying to classify people as fit for work or not is simply impossible. After all, who would say prof Hawkins was 'fit for work' yet he writes books and things? Would you expect him to claim DLA? The simple fact is that, if we absolutely had to, most of us can do something. In a society where cash is tight and we borrow more than we earn, benefits are a luxury we may not be able to afford. But then we CAN afford them because we choose to give money away like confetti in foreign aid, EU subs and stupid wars. Our national finances are completely screwed up and unfortunately, those on DLA and similar are going to feel the pain. What a mess!

He'd be eligible, working or not. I'd imagine he'd get the highest level of both care and mobility payments. His disabilities are very visible.

DLA is meant to help people with severe disabilities or debilitating conditions and illnesses both in and out of work. People on very high incomes may make a decision not to claim, but DLA is not a means tested benefit.

And by not shopping him you're condoning his actions. Stop complaining, if it really bothered you, you could get it stopped.

If everyone who knew about a fraud shopped the perpetrators, eventually (yes it'd be Orwellian) fraudulent claims would stop being made.

yes i thought about it but same as our lass says when he puts the windows in and as a go at her and if we start trouble like one of the nice neighbours last year (doesnt live on street any more because of bullying and damage to his car) all is friends on the st get involed you no how the asians stick together

Trying to classify people as fit for work or not is simply impossible. After all, who would say prof Hawkins was 'fit for work' yet he writes books and things? Would you expect him to claim DLA? The simple fact is that, if we absolutely had to, most of us can do something. In a society where cash is tight and we borrow more than we earn, benefits are a luxury we may not be able to afford. But then we CAN afford them because we choose to give money away like confetti in foreign aid, EU subs and stupid wars. Our national finances are completely screwed up and unfortunately, those on DLA and similar are going to feel the pain. What a mess!

You can work and receive DLA

yes i thought about it but same as our lass says when he puts the windows in and as a go at her and if we start trouble like one of the nice neighbours last year (doesnt live on street any more because of bullying and damage to his car) all is friends on the st get involed you no how the asians stick together

How would he know that it was you that had made a report?

What like bankers? decorating grace and favour houses? paying MP's claims?

I don't quite understand how you think that pointing out one group of people who have on occasion broke the law (Bankers, MPs), somehow justifies ignoring another group of people breaking the law (people claiming benefits they aren't entitled to), can you explain?

Is there some reason that both groups can't be pursued?

Archived