What's the current thinking of young Mr Clegg?

Is Nick Clegg any good?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nick Clegg any good?

• I am a Hallam constituent and have high hopes.
    • I am a Hallam constituent and am totally disillusioned.
    • I am NOT a Hallam constituent and have high hopes.
    • I am NOT a Hallam constituent and am totally disillusioned.

I can sympathise with the poor chap; it seems he was sold a lemon with the coalition deal, and in exchange he's been blamed by many for pretty much everything.

Certainly, he has made some mistakes, but he has stood up and promised to do better.

Are we convinced?

He reminds me of a kid caught at the back of the bike sheds whilst smoking..........or a rabbit caught in the glare of the headlights.:hihi:

I do actually sympathise with him a bit because I think he was the ritual lamb.........slaughtered.

I still don't particularly like him though......but neither do I like Cameron or Milliband. They are all liars.......but that's the main qualification needed to be a politician.

The Lib Dems are getting almost a third of their manifesto policies implemented.

I never read their manifesto. To which policies do you refer?

In what way were they sold a lemon?

I'd got the impression that electoral reform was fairly important to the Lib-Dems; AV is a reform that nobody wanted.

70% actually according to the BBC

Got a link?

I never read their manifesto. To which policies do you refer?

I'd got the impression that electoral reform was fairly important to the Lib-Dems; AV is a reform that nobody wanted.

Got a link?

not a link as such but a link that refers to the fact that it was on the Politics Show about 3 weeks ago I think.

http://stevemiddleton.info/2011/05/02/three-quarters-of-lib-dem-manifesto-becoming-government-policy-%E2%80%93-independent-research/

Archived