On the bus today.

They are a menace to society.

However I would love to see an M1 Grand Prix through Sheffield.

We could have 10 of them lined up at the bottom of fargate and have them race through town for charity, even including a peace garden loop!

I've never been much of a fan of formula 1, but mobility scooter racing I'd pay good money to watch!

They would be stopped every 2 minutes by people wanting to talk about religion, to sign petitions and donate money!

Im only 6ft1 and I find it hard to sit forwards on some seats on buses, so like another poster will aim for the front seats as generally the younger kids have taken the larger leg room seats at the back....I will move for people and stand though.

Best post of the year goes to . . . . :huh::D

Isn't that what I said? :P Mostly, I find if you need help of any sort, you're more likely to receive it from a woman.

Men today mostly seem to have abdicated any of their usefulnesses, even such a minor courtesy as giving their seat on a bus to someone in more need.

I ALWAYS give up my seat to old people, or people with kids, sometimes get thanked but even if not, it feels good to do the right thing.

Archived