Claiming child benefit for a potato. Morally wrong?

Is it morally wrong to claim child benefit for a potato?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally wrong to claim child benefit for a potato?

• Yes
    • No
    • What type of potato?
    • That potato could feed a starving child.

So I was thinking about putting in a claim for a potato I drew a smiley face on (this is a safety measure to allow me to claim DLA if my scam fails).

Would it be morally wrong?

Dear Dad, I'm surprised to find you here, it's been a long time since you seeded my mum Charlotte, and ran away to Asda-she remembers you fondly and refers to you as her sexy old Rooster.

My life has been blighted by a lack of Vitamin D, and the class system that leaves me at the bottom of the barrel and pervades every aspect of the potato world reigned over by King Edward and the Jersey Royals.

I tried hard to get on in life and found a lovely old spud called Desiree, as good as she was in the sack she'd get steamed up over all kinds of things, I think she was paranoid because she claimed to have eyes on her all the time :loopy:

So Im wondering if I can move in with you-I really am a chip off the old block :)

I keep reading in the papers about all these benefit scams.

And I'm thinking, bloomin eck!

Tha' knows.

The government is printing money like no tomorrow, so I feel like I have a right to fraudulently claim some benefit as protection against the resulting 25% inflation.

MPs, banksters and others seem to have no problem ripping of their fellow man. So why should I.

To pop a claim in, all I need to do is fill in a form. So I was thinking about putting in a claim for a potato I drew a smiley face on (this is a safety measure to allow me to claim DLA if my scam fails).

Would it be morally wrong?

i used to have one of those potatoes....you would stick eyes on them, a nose and hands and feet....mine was called edward....he has just joined the army....and been sent to iraq....it is that hot his skin as started to peel....used to get free milk and school dinners....never had to chip in a bean for his upbringing.....:hihi::hihi:

Dear Dad, I'm surprised to find you here, it's been a long time since you seeded my mum Charlotte, and ran away to Asda-she remembers you fondly and refers to you as her sexy old Rooster.

My life has been blighted by a lack of Vitamin D, and the class system that leaves me at the bottom of the barrel and pervades every aspect of the potato world reigned over by King Edward and the Jersey Royals.

I tried hard to get on in life and found a lovely old spud called Desiree, as good as she was in the sack she'd get steamed up over all kinds of things, I think she was paranoid because she claimed to have eyes on her all the time :loopy:

So Im wondering if I can move in with you-I really am a chip off the old block :)

That's what keeps me on this forum! :D

Among all the dross, bad spelling, prejudice and just plain stupidity there are a small number of posters that it is worth logging on to see what they've written! :)

John X

That's what keeps me on this forum! :D

Among all the dross, bad spelling, prejudice and just plain stupidity there are a small number of posters that it is worth logging on to see what they've written! :)

John X

^ what you said. By the way, the first time I saw your your signature I thought how unusual it was for a bloke to end a post with a kiss. In fact it still strikes me every time!!:)

Can't see why you'd have any difficulty claiming for 'Mr Potato Head'. There's a family down our road who successfully claimed for their son and he's a turnip by all accounts.

Anyhow, if you make a successful claim don't forget to let us know as I've got a sackfull of the little buggers going to seed in our pantry.

What a Turnip for the books!

*gets coat*

Archived