Can The Taxman find you at an address if you Declare Yourself "Homeless" ?

In answer to your question Yes just look at some of the travelling community no address completely mobile.

Your frind will be traced electroncally via bank manchines and phones unless he aviods these

so really what your saying is that he is trying to avoid facing up to his responsibilities

I suppose the perception of that is are his responsibilities the same as yours or societies.

I have to say that creating and running from debt means that to an extent he/she has opted in.

In answer to your question Yes just look at some of the travelling community no address completely mobile.

Your frind will be traced electroncally via bank manchines and phones unless he aviods these

I would guess that the friend would not be looked for unless the authorities were made aware of his/hers predicament, or very large amounts of money were being transacted through the system. The blip on the radar surely would have to peak significantly.

He only needs to avoid them for 6 years, after which time he wont have to pay them even if they do catch hold of him.

I don't think that is true, but I'm ready to be corrected.

Edit: Reading Micky ET's reply to yours I thought you meant after 6yrs you're free from the Taxman by "avoiding them". My bad.

He only needs to avoid them for 6 years, after which time he wont have to pay them even if they do catch hold of him.

My friends missus has debts of over 6 years old and they keep chasing her how do you enforce this law ??

"Under the Limitation Act 1980 Section 5, an action founded on simple contract shall not be brought after the expiration of six years from the date on which the cause of action accrued".

Debt companies bank on people not knowing this information. If they contact you after 6 years, you can send them a polite letter advising them that you do not need to pay due to the above.

"Under the Limitation Act 1980 Section 5, an action founded on simple contract shall not be brought after the expiration of six years from the date on which the cause of action accrued".

Debt companies bank on people not knowing this information. If they contact you after 6 years, you can send them a polite letter advising them that you do not need to pay due to the above.

See post #15

Well ,he dosnt use cash machines as he works solely cash in hand ,so nothing goes through his bank, so to avoid a paper trail that way . the only thing he is having problems with is his driving licence ,as dvla refuse to change the address on his licence to that of a mailing address , even though he dosnt live at the property shown on his licence anymore.

Archived