Can The Taxman find you at an address if you Declare Yourself "Homeless" ?

Its only 500 quid to go bankrupt. He'd be better off saving this up and then clearing the lot. Is there something you're not telling us though?...:hihi::suspect:

Im all legite buddy , self employed . was just ,when having the conversation with my mate , it got me thinking how easy would it be to stay under the radar ,and basically lead that sort of life ,and i was interested to oknow what people saw as the worst , someone like him who leads this sort of life ,but works damn hard ,or a bone idle scrounger who has never lifted a finger in their life and has claimed benefits all their life.

Your point about going bankrupt , is interesting ,as ive always wondered , how people expect someone who is heavilly in debt with no money to be able to afford £500 to go bankrupt.?

I think people should have the choice whether to participate in the system, or make there own way in life.

So by not participating you'll not be wanting to make use of communal facilities. Like roads, paths, sewers, lighting, any council services, defence, immigration control, law making and indeed if robbed you wouldn't want the police to help, if injured you wouldn't want the NHS to help, etc...

I can't see how someone in the UK could really opt out of using the system, maybe if you moved to Alaska where such facilities might not exists...

I say, you can get away with it if you want. Screw them. You enjoy your hard earned money. We can't afford to have kids yet because we are too busy paying tax for the scrounging scrubbers who pop them out anyway, and call themselves parents.

Is that all you pay tax for? And would that make it okay to be as bad as a scrounging scrubber by stealing from the government?

Archived