Union Jack Flag - Upside Down

I reckon about 75% of the Union Flags I see are upside down ...... including the one flown in BNP-run Maltby for the first six months or so.:rolleyes:

What does it have to do with the BNP? or are you saying that because Maltby is "BNP run", anyone who flies the Union Jack must be a BNP supporter?

What does it have to do with the BNP? or are you saying that because Maltby is "BNP run", anyone who flies the Union Jack must be a BNP supporter?
I'd have thought it was obvious what I meant. But just for you ....... How come none of the BNP voters were aware that THEIR flag, the one on THEIR posters, the one THEY hold as THEIR emblem was upside down and got it sorted. Yet someone who merely drives through every now and then noticed it immediately?

Did it really need explaining?

Only to those who believe in it. The rest couldn't give a toss.

A bit like religion I suppose. :hihi:

John X

Believe in it?.

What do you think it is, the tooth fairy?

Be a patriot instead of a loser.

Go on, give it a go.

:hihi::hihi:

Believe in it?.

What do you think it is, the tooth fairy?

No. As I said earlier it is just a piece of cloth with a pattern on it.

It only means something if you believe it does.

John X

No. As I said earlier it is just a piece of cloth with a pattern on it.

It only means something if you believe it does.

John X

Quite right.

But one would assume anyone flying a flag believes in it, so flying it the correct way is important.

Excellent, now I have something extra to laugh at silly nationalists for!

I get to laugh at the stupid ones for flying their flags the wrong way, and I get to laugh at the slightly sharper ones for being the kind of person who'd notice and get upset about it.

Quite right.

But one would assume anyone flying a flag believes in it, so flying it the correct way is important.

It's important to you, it's obviously not important to the person flying it, otherwise they would have it the right way up. So it shouldn't matter to you what people do with their own flags. None of your business.

It's important to you, it's obviously not important to the person flying it, otherwise they would have it the right way up. So it shouldn't matter to you what people do with their own flags. None of your business.

It's not important to me ,but if you're the type to waste money on a flag you should have the brains to fly it correctly.

I'd fly a St George Cross tbh, no point promoting the Sots and Irish.

Archived