Union Jack Flag - Upside Down

I'd have thought it was obvious what I meant. But just for you ....... How come none of the BNP voters were aware that THEIR flag, the one on THEIR posters, the one THEY hold as THEIR emblem was upside down and got it sorted. Yet someone who merely drives through every now and then noticed it immediately?

Did it really need explaining?

and now your original post

There's been numerous threads on here giving mention to this. On one of them some numpty couldn't even grasp the fact that there is a wrong way to fly it .... despite several detailed explanations from several members.

I reckon about 75% of the Union Flags I see are upside down ...... including the one flown in BNP-run Maltby for the first six months or so.:rolleyes:

How do you know they didn't realise? Maybe the person who owned the flag didn't care. Once again, maybe nothing to do with the BNP

Did you get it sorted?

I had the misfortune to mistakenly hang the U.J upside down outside Regimental HQ while serving in the army.

I got a royal ass chewing from the RSM for that one and was the butt of jokes from fellow soldiers for weeks after earning the nickname "Gunner Wrong Way Up"

and there we go, the vast majority of flags flying these days are a statement from idiots

i agree with willman, IF you have to fly a flag to prove your englishness at least learn how to do it correctly

There you go again mel, no rest for the brotherhood I guess :roll:

and now your original post

How do you know they didn't realise? Maybe the person who owned the flag didn't care. Once again, maybe nothing to do with the BNP

Did you get it sorted?

I was pointing out the irony of the situation of nationalist area allowing flag to be flown upside down.

Person who owned flag cared enough to fly it.

Never accused BNP of flying it that way.

Wondering why BNP supporters (the majority) didn't bully the owner to get it sorted so people like me and others who noticed it didn't get a cheap laugh at the irony of it all.

I have seen a few Union Jack flags hung around, and it amazes me how many people in this country STILL cant hang our nations flag correctly, and some of them had no idea there was a right and wrong way to put it up!

flying the union jack upside down means the empire is in trouble, and to be honest its in more trouble than its ever been

Archived