What's your favourite newspaper?

I read, or get someone to read for me, the...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. I read, or get someone to read for me, the...

• Daily Mail
    • Daily Express
    • The Sun
    • The Times
    • The Telegraph
    • The Guardian
    • The Independant
    • None of the above

Hello - What paper do you read? You can tell a lot about a person by the paper they read.:suspect:

I read papers online in this order-

1. Daily Mail....:rant:

2 The Sun...:loopy:

3. The Telegraph...:confused:

I like the Mail because its got some interesting articles.

I like the Sun because its best for the Footy

I like the Telegraph for a more in debth read about politics or whatever.

What do you read?

I tend to read all of my news online. I'll start with Google News and just follow up on interesting looking articles from whatever paper- though it tends to be the Guardian articles that interest me most. I do avoid the Daily Mail like the plague because of its history with German Nazi's and fascist leanings. I occasionally buy the new i paper to read on a long journey or during work breaks.

I also use collapsenet.com's free news compilation site daily which has good coverage of usually decent news sites from around the world on topics such as energy, climate change and social change.

Very occassionally I buy the Daily Mirror.. I like their TV section.. But really I only buy the Sheffield Star, although I do read the free Metro on the Tram.

Daily Mirror for me.....I used to read The Sun a few years ago until I met a female that worked for them. She was the most caustic, horrible, bitter and twisted person that I have ever come across so .....I stopped buying it. Not that they would have noticed or ever missed my 10p but hey....it made me feel better.

Archived