What's your favourite newspaper?

I read, or get someone to read for me, the...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. I read, or get someone to read for me, the...

• Daily Mail
    • Daily Express
    • The Sun
    • The Times
    • The Telegraph
    • The Guardian
    • The Independant
    • None of the above

Serious question here for all the Daily Fail readers, what do you see in the paper? All they print is racist, homophobic tripe and stuff designed to wind people up! :loopy:

the mail is a very good paper for conservative type people, the same as the guardian is a paper for non job ,pc lefties and tree huggers,

the daily mail is very good in my opinion. and is winning the poll too so i suppose it is quite populare amongst many others aswell

the mail is a very good paper for conservative type people, the same as the guardian is a paper for non job ,pc lefties and tree huggers,

the daily mail is very good in my opinion. and is winning the poll too so i suppose it is quite populare amongst many others aswell

The Mail Website is the second most visited newspaper website in the world.

The website is very popular, reaching 65,997,230 unique web browsers in March 2011 according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, making it the most popular UK newspaper website ahead of guardian.co.uk. That figure may also make it the UK's most popular news site, putting it ahead of the estimated 60 million unique browsers that BBC News Online receives (the BBC not being covered by the Audit Bureau of Circulations).

Globally it is the second most visited newspaper website according to ComScore, whose methodology gave the site 39.6m unique visitors for March 2011, putting it ahead of the Huffington Post and behind only The New York Times' website which received 44.8m visitors in the same month.

Bad news for Rich the Metro is part of Associated newspapers ( The Mail ) :hihi:

No it isn't, the vote for "None of the above" currently stands at 15, there's only 6 votes for the Daily Fail.,,, :loopy:

Anyone remember "TODAY" newspaper....

Yes that was run by Eddie Shar. There was all sorts of industrial strife when he introduced a computerised printing mechanism and got rid of loads of printers, if I remember rightly..

I read the Guardian for pleasure and bits of the Mail and the Times to see how the other half think and stoke up the old righteous indignation.

Occasionally read selected bits of the Independent (if ever a newspaper needed a sense of humour it's that one), never the Sun, Mirror or Sport etc, the Express if I'm at my mum's (she gets it ''for the crossword'' :suspect:) and the very occasional item from the Telegraph that's getting passed around Twitter because it's so outlandishly right wing.

Archived