What's your favourite newspaper?

I read, or get someone to read for me, the...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. I read, or get someone to read for me, the...

• Daily Mail
    • Daily Express
    • The Sun
    • The Times
    • The Telegraph
    • The Guardian
    • The Independant
    • None of the above

Not quite what I meant, but I agree that it would save even more money. I am your Chancellor after all.:)

For sure! Maybe we need to hold a 'Septic tank' discussion on the merits of newspapers and pubic transport. Hold on! Just got a call from The Queen.

For sure! Maybe we need to have a 'Septic tank' discussion on the merits of newspapers and pubic transport. Hold on! Just got a call from The Queen.

I warned you about hanging around those kind of bars. So, Let's say Sarkysod(just for example) met his end reading the Metro on a tramline. How many similar cases would be needed to bring the economy back to it's former glory?

I warned you about hanging around those kind of bars. So, Let's say Sarkysod(just for example) met his end reading the Metro on a tramline. How many similar cases would be needed to bring the economy back to it's former glory?

Well, she did sound a little worst for wear. Maybe her hubby the Shape shifter, shifted a tad too much? I felt the need to use the word 'queer', but felt that might have caused a few problems.

If Sarkysod did befall this awful event, I would imagine another two forummers to follow suit. This would form a mandate (not that crappy old spice stuff) to push for a push in a push for what you said.

Well, she did sound a little worst for wear. Maybe her hubby the Shape shifter, shifted a tad too much? I felt the need to use the word 'queer', but felt that might have caused a few problems.

If Sarkysod did befall this awful event, I would imagine another two forummers to follow suit. This would form a mandate (not that crappy old spice stuff) to push for a push in a push for what you said.

I think pushing them would look too obvious, perhaps if we lay the Metro provocatively on the tracks along side a full English breakfast?

I don't believe it! I have been virtually been killed by reading The Metro on the bus! And with two of my fellow forummers! If I went I would only cause one loss, unlike others who would make posts drop by 25%. I only ever read the paper in the safety and comfort of a Stagecoach 20 and nowhere near the tramlines.

I think pushing them would look too obvious, perhaps if we lay the Metro provocatively on the tracks along side a full English breakfast?

Well, this could work. Only if the breakfeast is served around 4pm. And we have a good microwave tech at the side of the track.

I don't believe it! I have been virtually been killed by reading The Metro on the bus! And with two of my fellow forummers! If I went I would only cause one loss, unlike others who would make posts drop by 25%. I only ever read the paper in the safety and comfort of a Stagecoach 20 and nowhere near the tramlines.

Well, I know. But we have to think forward Sarkysod.

It's all in the name of the economy my friend, if only there were more people out there like you the World would be a better place.:thumbsup::)

It's all in the name of the economy my friend, if only there were more people out there like you the World would be a better place.:thumbsup::)

I take it by that, you mean the one's that get up every morning and legally pay their own way. Rather than the ones that rely on the state or think that taxes are for little people, and go out of their way to not contribute to the system.

Archived