Anyone seen my kite?

Sorry, no sign of the kite. Sounds like a cracker, the only chance you have of getting that back is if it lands amongst the honest folk of Dore. You must be gutted.:(

Steady on MOS,we are honest in Ecclesfield as well:hihi::hihi:

Yes, but it would have to negotiate Parsons Cross in order to reach you. Highly unlikely I'm afraid.:(

You could come in the plane. our garden is 120ft long but you would have to give fair warning so that we could move the shed and the greenhouses

Ah! now we know why you want the dead wasps!

You are going to stick em all onto a plain kite, and make a nice new yellow and black striped one!

SUSSED!:hihi:

The fact the kite is the same colour scheme as a wasp is pure coincidence! I don't want to hand craft a faux kite out of dead wasps if that's what you're suggesting!

I want my kite back in one piece ... if my girlfriend's still on the other end of the strings, that's all well and good.

Seems like you can kiss goodbye to it then, Alcoblog.:hihi:

Not so fast to jump to conclusions there Mr Vader! If it has flown over Parsons Cross there's a good chance that some of the street urchins there may be 'Kite running' as I type.

Let's hope it can be rescued before it crosses the 'no fly zone' over Dore where our very own SF Chancellor of the Exchequer resides ... the fly past charges levied will be astronomical! :o

The kite has appeared. Just like another thing shortly, or something!!

Very cryptic Mr Rampent! ... Is this some kind of ransom note? Please send my girlfriend back as proof you have the kite.

Archived